Natural Balance Out Dip Powder
- Use in place of the first layer of Pink dip powder on a damaged nail to hide imperfections.
- SNS was the first to create a pink and white dipping system.
- SNS dip powders are finer than any other brand
Natural Balance Out dip powder is recommended for nails that have been damaged by traditional acrylics or too much filing.
Use Natural Balance Out instead of the first layer of pink powder to give the nail more opaque coverage, giving the nail a more even appearance.
SNS is the leader in french manicure dip powders. We revolutionized the dip powder process for the french manicure when we developed the french dip mould.
This dip powder is part of a complete dip manicure system that focuses on health as well as beauty. Only SNS dip powders are enriched with nutrients that actually nourish the natural nail. Our dip powder system includes a base that is packed with nutrients —vitamins A, E, D, B5, plus calcium. With continued use, nails become healthier over time.
Our world renowned powders are milled to exacting specifications to achieve the purest, finest, best flowing dip powder possible.
- Great coverage for damaged nails
- Pure, fine powder for professional results
After the first layer of Natural Balance Out, use your favorite Pink and White combination for a French manicure look.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.