Sunscreen Dip Powder
- Use to prevent yellowing from sun or chemicals such as hair dyes
- SNS dip powders are finely milled for a smooth, even finish
- Protect your nails from sun exposure to keep them healthy and beautiful
You use sunscreen for your skin but what about your nails?
Sunscreen dip powder is applied on top of the finished pink and whites to protect the white or lighter colors from sun exposure and to prevent yellow discoloration.
Sunscreen is perfect for hands that see a lot of sunshine or get exposed to chemicals such as hair dyes
- Use over a french manicure to protect the pink layer from yellowing due to sun exposure and chemicals such as hair dye.
- SNS was the first to create a pink and white dipping system.
- SNS dip powders are finer than any other brand
- Our dip powders are infused with vitamins and calcium to support a healthy nail bed
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.