Natural Pink Dip Powder
- Natural Pink dip powder achieves a totally natural look while providing strength and durability
- SNS was the first to create a pink and white dipping system.
- Our dip powders are infused with vitamins and calcium to support a healthy nail bed
Natural Pink dip powder inspired by nature like sunlight diffused through the rain forest or dancing across the water from the reflection of a summer sunset, to give you a strong, natural nail.
Natural pink dip powder is the softest translucent pink to gives your nails a subtle hint of color to achieve a strong, natural look.
SNS is the leader in french manicure dip powders. We revolutionized the dip powder process for the french manicure when we developed the french dip mould.
This dip powder is part of a complete dip manicure system that focuses on health as well as beauty. Only SNS dip powders are enriched with nutrients that actually nourish the natural nail. The Pink and White system includes a base that is packed with nutrients —vitamins A, E, D, B5, plus calcium. With continued use, nails become healthier over time.
Our world renowned powders are milled to exacting specifications to achieve the purest, finest, best flowing dipping powder possible.
- Palest pink hue for french manicures
- Pure, fine powder for professional results
Use in combination with one of our white powders to create the timeless look of a french manicure
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.