Natural Set Sheer Dip Powder
- Clear dip powder allows buffing without removing color layers
- For use with French or color dip powder manicures
- Adds strength and durability to every dip powder manicure
The secret to the longest lasting strongest dip powder manicure
Natural Set Sheer dip powder is applied on top of the finished color to allow for buffing and filing to create an even surface before the nail is sealed. It provides added strength and is also recommended for glitter and encapsulation applications.
- Use on top of color layer to add strength and allow for buffing and filing without removing color
- Recommended for glitter and encapsulating applications.
- SNS was the first to create a pink and white dipping system.
- Our dip powders are infused with vitamins and calcium to support a healthy nail bed
Keep separate Natural Set Sheer stock on hand for use with glitter applications to prevent some glitter from drifting into non-glitter applications.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.