French White Dip Powder
- French White dip powder is a bright white powder for the tip.
- SNS was the first to create the pink and white dipping system.
- Our dip powders are infused with vitamins and calcium to support a healthy nail bed
Fresh and fabulous, French White dip powder is the enduring choice for a bright white tip on a classic yet sophisticated French manicure. Give your nails a breathtaking smile. This pure white will create the look of a perfect freehand French manicure. SNS offers two shades of white for the nail tips. French White is an intense white that creates a radiant “moon” or “smile.”
SNS is the leader in french manicure dip powders. We revolutionized the dip powder process for pink and white manicures when we developed the french dip mould.
This dip powder is part of a complete dip manicure system that focuses on health as well as beauty. Only SNS dip powders are enriched with nutrients that actually nourish the natural nail. The Gelous Color system includes a base that is packed with nutrients —vitamins A, E, D, B5, plus calcium. With continued use, nails can become healthier over time.
Our world renowned powders are milled to exacting specifications to achieve the purest, finest, best flowing and best “rolling” dipping powder possible.
- Bright white for french manicures tips
- Pure, fine powder gives you professional results
Pro Tip: Achieve just the right smile line when you use a French Dip Mould to create your choice of a flat or curved moon shape tip
Use in combination with one of our pink powders to create the timeless look of a French Manicure.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.