Crystal Sheer Dip Powder
- Clear dip powder for encapsulating nail art
- Allows buffing without cloudiness
- Adds strength and durability to encapsulated designs.
Crystal Sheer is a super clear sheer dip powder.
Crystal Sheer can be used in lieu of Natural Set Sheer. Simply apply it on top of the finished color to allow for buffing and filing to create a super sheer, even surface before the nail is sealed.
- Use on top of color layer to add strength and allow for buffing and filing without removing color
- SNS was the first to create a pink and white dipping system.
- Our dip powders are infused with vitamins and calcium to support a healthy nail bed
Keep separate Crystal Sheer supply on hand for use with glitter applications to prevent some glitter from drifting into non-glitter powders.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Crystal Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.