Pink Glitter Dip Powder F2
- Slightly darker pink glitter
- Adds extra glam to your french manicure
- SNS was the first to create a pink and white dipping system.
Add more fun to your french manicure with a slightly darker Pink Glitter dip powder in place of pink powder. Always pair with French White Glitter for best results.
SNS is the leader in french manicure dip powders. We revolutionized the dip powder process for the french manicure when we developed the french dip mould.
This dip powder is part of a complete dip manicure system that focuses on health as well as beauty. Only SNS dip powders are enriched with nutrients that actually nourish the natural nail. The Pink and White system includes a base that is packed with nutrients —vitamins A, E, D, B5, plus calcium. With continued use, supports healthier nails over time.
Our world renowned powders are milled to exacting specifications to achieve the purest, finest, best flowing dip powder possible.
- Most popular slightly darker pink glitter hue for french manicures
- Pure, finely milled for professional results
For best results, Always use with a white glitter for a french manicure.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
SNS Dipping Powder Full Instructions
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.