- Keep your brushes fresh and clean with Brush Saver.
- Use after each manicure to keep your adhesives free flowing.
- Soak brush for 3-5 minutes after each manicure.
Keep it fresh.
Brush Saver helps maintain a soft and clean brush between applications.
Use for cleaning brushes between applications and anytime bristles harden. Simply soak brush for a few minutes in brush saver to keep brushes soft and clean.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.