- Sealing and hardening agent for dip powders.
- Scientifically formulated to keep dip powder manicures sealed for 2 weeks or more.
- Quick and easy application.
Seal it up and make it last.
Sealer dry is scientifically formulated to bring lasting beauty and harmony to the dip powder manicure layers.
Apply 2 generous coats after the color and before the Gel Top to seal and cure French and Color manicures.
- Hardens the layers for strength and durability.
- Sealer Dry helps cure the adhesive, powder and Gel Top to exquisite perfection.
Once the nail is hardened adequately, you will hear a “click” when you tap lightly on the nail.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.