- Gel Top is the secret to deep, lasting shine
- Our bases and sealers are infused with calcium and vitamins to support nail health
- Use Gel Top to create a shiny top after a dip powder manicure
Deep reflections is what you will see when you apply our Gel Top as part of our dip powder process.
Gel Top is the essential step to create deep, lasting and beautiful shine after a dip powder manicure.
Our Gel Top will dry quickly when used with our entire dip powder manicure system.
2 fast, thin coats will give you best results.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.