Pink Cream Dipping Powder - GC141 Ne M'oubliez Pas
- Now with enhanced antibacterial protection - this upgraded formula is proven to provide even better protection from harmful bacteria!
- Finest grain powders that produce the richest colors
- Nutri-Plus™ System helps nourish the nails with each application
- Non-allergenic, cruelty-free, vegan
Important Note About Colors
To view product colors, please set your screen to maximum brightness. Colors can vary from one screen to another.
The finished color on a nail is best shown by the nail image, not by the powder in the jar.
Gelous Color—SNS’s salon quality dip powder—boasts its award-winning formula. This extremely fine grain powder helps create a stunning finished surface with richer and more vibrant colors than any other dip powder. SNS powders feature its exclusive Nutri-Plus™ system: a dip base and adhesive liquids that are packed with nutrients —vitamins A, E, D, B5, plus calcium and zinc. With continued use, the Nutri-Plus™ system of products help nourish the natural nail and the surrounding cuticles.
All SNS dip powders and adhesives are “10 Free"—meaning free of harsh chemicals such as formaldehyde, toluene, and parabens.
- Lasts 14 days or more
- Hypo-Allergenic and Skin-Friendly
- Nourishes nails and cuticles
- Low odor
- Dries instantly
- No UV light required
- Mirror Finish
- Flexible yet Strong
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
SNS Dipping Powder Full Instructions
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.