- Apply before beginning French or Color dip powder manicure process
- Improves adhesion of dip powder.
- Recommended for individuals with oily nail beds.
EA Bond helps to improve adhesion of a dip powder manicure
Use on oilier nails that tend to lose adhesion quickly.
Apply first before starting the dip powder manicure process to dry the nail bed for a longer lasting manicure.
EA Bond helps dip powder manicures last longer.
- E.A. Bond improves bonding of dip powder manicures for oilier nails
- Our bases and sealers are infused with calcium and vitamins to support nail health
Pro Tip: SNS dip powders are pre-bonded so E.A. Bond is not required.
Use in combination with SNS Bases & Sealers and Natural Set and Natural Set Sheer powders.
- Apply SNS Gelous Base.
- Dip, sprinkle or spoon Natural Set powder over nail. Always dip at a 45 degree angle.
- Tap to remove excess.
- Repeat with Gelous Base application and Gelous Color Dip Powder application for 2 to 3 coats of color.
- Apply a coat of Gelous Base and Natural Set Sheer Powder.
- Apply Sealer Dry from left to right and clean brush.
- Rinse and dry hands. NO SOAP.
- Apply a thin fast layer of Gel Top from left to right. Clean brush and repeat.
See our free library of full instructional videos at MySNSAcademy.